Bill Gates once said, “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” We owe this great man the rebirth of the word “lazy” because when he uttered those words, he unraveled the many brilliant things a lazy person is capable of doing. So raise your hands up, all you lazy people out there! It’s time to flaunt your flaws and be proud of that great mind you’re actually born with. Because if lazy means smart, then laziness is the new key to success. Prove Bill Gates right along with the following lazy bums as they demonstrate how lazy actually makes people smarter.
1. Make it work, don’t lose its worth.
2. If it’s an uphill battle, walking is not an option.
3. Say goodbye to dirty dishes.
4. This guy is going places
5. Lazy bums always find ways.
6. Why bother changing the clock when time constantly changes?
7. You don’t always have to stress over the numbers.
8. There’s no complaining if it works just the same.
9. The bare minimum is all you need to get through.
10. Productivity at its finest.
11. Because a hoodie doubles as a bowl.
12. A chair is a chair even when it doesn’t look like it yet.
13. A brilliant invention and a work of art at the same time.
14. Why walk your dog when you can hoverboard your dog?
15. Who needs a protective mat when socks work just fine?
16. When things get broken, you don’t just throw them.
17. When you need to fake it to make it…
18. This is what you call “revolutionary”.
19. It’s time to end the long-distance relationship.
20. Because waffle-makers doesn’t just serve one purpose…
21. Lazy and smart
22. Almost the same
23. This is actually brilliant
24. The perfect dad doesn’t exi…
25. Summer laziness taken to the next level
26. When it’s hard, but you managed to make it work…
27. Smart kid
28. This is laziness at its best