People are natural rebels, but some are just too smart to be caught red-handed. In situations where laws, rules and instructions pose a limitation, creativity and wit clear them of possible guilt. Such is the behavior shown by these brilliant people, who decided to follow instructions but are undeniably too smart for it. Their literal compliance and technical adherence to the rules was the key in undermining the system. From employees who were too particular with customer requests, to citizens who were purely abiding the law, you’ll see how their brilliant tactics beat the heck out of the system. Scroll down to a series of witty laughter below and feel free to bust out some slow clap for these people who are too clever to be rebels.
1. This person who decided to screw the ‘End User License Agreement’.
2. Just taking commands from wifey.
3. This baker who’s so serious about his job.
4. This person who was not allowed to sell bottled waters.
5. The one that got away with a unicycle.
6. This person who definitely flushed.
7. This person who’s overjoyed about getting something for free.
8. This son who was helping mom with the chores.
9. These people who brought a pen in the toilet.
10. This guy who was asked by girlfriend to shovel a path to the garage.
11. When you did your best but your best wasn’t good enough…
12. This employee who’s big on obedience.
13. When your boss doesn’t give you detailed instructions…
14. This Utah bar owner who’s keen about obeying the law.
15. This fastfood employee who’s nice enough to customize orders.
16. This barista who thought Cark was a better name.
17. This responsible dog owner who reads signs.
18. This young fella who follows exam instructions.
19. This employee who sliced a bagel in half as requested by customer.