If you’d ask any entrepreneur about the ingredients to a successful business, they’d include customer service on top of the list. It’s no wonder why Chick-fil-A, an American fast food chain, flourishes in the industry. Apparently, their public relations skills are incredible and customers are spreading the word about it. The following tweets prove that Chick-fil-A employees have exceeded their customers’ expectations, raising the bar of quality service.
They’d go as far as assisting you with a flat tire, take you to your car in the pouring rain, or empathize for a kidney failure. Their service is just too good to be true, they might just be too perfect for this world.
1. Chick-Fil-A is where the happiest people are.
2. They are an emblem of pure kindness.
3. They’d go an extra mile for you.
4. They always make you feel pleasurable.
5. They make you feel like you can ask for anything under the sun.
6. They’d do everything for your well-being.
7. Their smiles draw a higher level of wonder.
8. They are unbelievably eager to serve you.
9. They’re not your mom but they care just as much.
10. They go beyond the norms.
11. They are overflowing with positivity.
— sam (@toxickilos) March 31, 2017
12. They are sent from above.
13. They exceed your expectations.
14. They don’t forget about about your dog.
15. They reign supreme in customer service.
16. They make you feel loved.
17. It’s their pleasure to give you extra.
18. They make a simple “you’re welcome” cut deep into your soul.
Me: "thank you"
Chick-Fil-A worker: "you're welcome"
— Benjamin A. Vorwerk (@bvorwerk) April 22, 2017