15+ People Who Took The Christmas Game To The Next Level
Christmas is the most anticipated holiday of the year. It’s a season of expressing our love to people around us and spending quality time with them. However, no matter how special this holiday is, it could still lose its meaning if we become too overfamiliar with the same old Christmas routine year after year. If this is the case for you, we’re here to help kindle the Christmas fire by introducing you to people who took their Christmas game to the next level. From funny Christmas gift ideas and wrapping techniques to crazy Christmas mishaps, these will give you a good grasp of the full holiday cheer. So scroll down because you’re in for an early holiday treat!
1. This is one terrible idea.
2. In retrospect I think Mum’s vacuum cleaner would’ve been better wrapped in its box. Just sayin’…
3. They were confused whether he asked for a Ken doll or Kindle, so he got both.
4. You’re a responsible parent when you check your children’s gifts first.
5. Brother is totally winning with his personalized calendars as Christmas gifts.
6. Parents got this for their son when he said he wanted Beats for Christmas.
7. When parents teach you a lesson for Christmas: to never judge anything from the outside.
8. His crooked-eyed granny knitted him some socks for Christmas.
9. Because this is what Christmas is all about.
10. She ordered this online, in a medium size, but she never new it was a kids’ medium.
11. Mom only wanted to move the elf near the overhead lamp, but his leg got burned off being too close to the light. Son left note to warn the poor elf.
12. Because Christmas is not too far from Halloween.
13. You wish you had parents like these.
14. It’s all about expecting the unexpected.
15. When she asked for a Taylor acoustic guitar for Christmas, her sister delivered.
16. Son gave his father a blanket with his face on it, because why not?
17. Neighbor gave out a plate filled with Christmas cookies. After eating all of it, they found this at the bottom:
18. When you’re 24 and still living with parents, this is what you’re getting for Christmas.
19. Parents tried to confuse son with a pair of skis wrapped like this:
20. The original plan was to put up a Santa who’s fishing.
21. It’s just nice to receive gifts in big boxes, regardless of what’s inside.
22. All they wanted was to put up these cute reindeer figurines, but they forgot they had a dog.
23. Mom only wanted to perk up the space with some Christmas decor without anyone trying to mess it up.
24. They just wanted to spread the Christmas cheer but they ended up with inappropriate flying objects.
25. When you’re 28 and still living with parents, it’s just right you get these for Christmas.
26. They only wanted to give out chocolates that wouldn’t give grandma a heart attack.