An off-brand is an unknown, unpopular or inferior brand of retail product. There are so many off-brands in the world, and this isn’t a funny thing per se.
But when you see off-brands that awkwardly try to imitate popular products, things can get pretty hilarious.
In this funny list of images brought to you by Lift Me Up, for example, the popular Head & Shoulders shampoo became Hair & Scalp, and we found out that Pizza Hut has a clever knockoff version named Pizza Hat, obviously with a man wearing a hat as a logo.
Low budget or not, we must admit that some of these off-brand creators definitely use some wit when it comes to name their products.
1. “Been living in Mongolia, so knock offs are commonly found in my day. But this is one of my favorites.”
2. Michaelsoft Binbows
3. Someone clearly did not think this one through
4. How did they get away with that
5. Mash Donald’s, “I’m tolerating it”
8. Is it even legal?
10. Budget brand, budget name
12. It’s-a-me, Marco!
13. Sunbucks and Michael Alone
14. “Just like” Polo Sport
15. Ahhh, Los Angfles, the city that never slffps.
18. The wife of Burger King?
19. Mario Mouse from Disneyntendo?
22. Found in Argentina
25. The slowest sun care ever
26. Beat by dr.dry
27. A croatian gem
28. It’s not The Rock
29. Nut Master
30. Queen and King weren’t enough
32. They almost fooled me
33. Disappointed cat’s generic food
34. Almost like butter
35. Gotta catch most of them
36. Where did it all go wrong?
37. I wonder how the games are
39. Thinger Strangs
41. This one is actually genius
42. Ninja Tortoise
43. Turkish Nesquik
44. Shurk, and a bunch of other random characters
45. They even managed to fake a car