15+ Simple Inventions That Solve Everyday Problems You Didn’t Even Know Existed
Life, in general, is hard and complicated, that’s why we’re all for things that make it a little bit easier. This is the main purpose of technology, and we’ve already seen inventions we didn’t think possible thanks to the technological advancements. However, since new inventions bring about new sets of struggles, here’s a list of genius yet simple innovations, like pill bottles that tell the last time you opened it and flash drives that indicate how much storage is left, that solve problems you didn’t even know existed.
1. This Avocado Has A Color Chart On The Sticker, So You Know When It’s Ripe
2. This flash drive indicates how much storage space is left on it.
3. This highlighter has a gap on it’s tip so you can see where you’re highlighting.
4. This dental clinic attached a “Where’s Waldo?” puzzle on the ceiling to keep patients occupied.
5. Color-coded brownies allow you to pick whichever part you like: edge, corner, or center.
6. This ATM lets you arrange the specific bill composition of the cash want to withdraw.
7. Some roads in Australia are long and boring they put up trivia signs to keep drivers alert.
8. This soap-blaster lets you shoot soap on cars while you wait in this car wash.
9. In Beijing subways, plastic bottles are accepted as mode of payment.
10. This pill bottle indicates the last time you opened it so you’d remember if you’ve taken one already.
11. The short story dispenser in this airport helps you kick-off the boredom while waiting.
12. With this rotating benches, you won’t have to deal with wet benches after the rain.
13. This measuring glass allows you to measure liquid even as you pour it.
14. When you’re with a child and you don’t want to deal with tantrums on check-out, take this lane.
15. Decide how hot you want your sauce to be with this adjustable dispenser.
16. You can wait for the elevator while approaching it using the buttons placed down the hall.
17. Your pets would love this airport that has a designated pet relief station.
18. This hotel carries a particular towel for makeup removal.
19. Sort out what you like and don’t like with these designated racks.
20. This picnic table is an adult’s table, a kid’s table, and a high chair, rolled into one.
21. This bathroom door is designed to get rid of the awkward space in between doors.
22. This swing is made so that parents and kids can swing together.
23. This vending machine indicates how cold your drink is.
24. This is how you get your stolen pens back.
25. Parking is made easier with lines that are extended to the barriers.
26. You can press these elevator buttons using your shoes just in case your hands are full.
27. This store has a winter simulator so you could test winter clothes.
28. These shopping baskets tell whether you need help from sales associates or not.
29. This homework comes with a bar code that takes you to an instructional YouTube video when scanned.
30. This bar has a frost rail to keep your drink cold.
31. This cool sign allows you to change from ‘open’ to ‘close’ with one turn.