Christmas is almost here, and cats want their fair share of Christmas cheer too. The only catch is, they want it their own way.
In the only time of the year they are not under the spotlight, the only thing they think about is how to get their popularity back.
This is probably the reason why cats keep shamelessly and purposefully invading our beloved nativity scenes.
Needless to say, they don’t even feel sorry about it, and all we can do is look at the funny part and have a good laugh at these fluffy egocentric beings while they claim their popularity back.
1. Cozying up to the holy family:
2. “The view is pretty good from up here.”
3. Just checking in:
4. “It’s quite comfy in here, actually.”
5. “I fit right in, don’t I?”
6. “Pretty sure they had a cat in that barn too, so here I am.”
7. In case someone tries to kidnap baby Jesus…
8. “You got some milk in here?”
9. Mannequin challenge?
10. “Can I move in?”
11. “You guys don’t mind, right?”
12. Didn’t know baby Jesus is covered in fur…
13. “Thought they needed a star, so…”
14. Photobomb level: 1999999999
15. “Oooh, what have we got here?”
16. “Don’t mind if I do…”
18. Spot the difference:
19. Three wise cats:
20. Paying his respects:
21. Three wise men and a cat:
22. Men down!
23. “Whatchu got there?”
24. Looking all imposing: